If you love drift cars, boats or something a little different, then this is the activity for you. Your adventure starts with around 30 minutes of training, where you will be taught the basics of flying a hovercraft. Once you are comfortable with the controls you can get on the track on your own and start flying over land, water and drifting through corners.
The training is a one time exercise and once you have completed your training, on subsequent visits you can just purchase sessions without the need to do any further training.
One of a kind
We are the only Hovecraft centre in Thailand and we promise you a unique experience from start to finish. Certainly, you will be the only one of your friends to be able to say that you can pilot a hovercraft!!
What You Need to Know
- When you book online, you can pay by credit card OR choose cash on arrival
- For the hotlaps, we have a maximum weight limit of 90Kg (if you are over this weight, then you can choose a solo package)
- You will be a passenger for 3 laps, allowing you to experience the thrill of flying across land and water around our course.
- Helmet’s are provided for all of our guests
- Wear comfortable loose fitting clothes
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot take part in this activity
- Under 16’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian