Safety is #1
Above everything else safety is our number one priority and this means safety for our jumpers, customers watching and our staff.
Guidelines for safe Bungy Jumping operations are published by the Standards Association of New Zealand (SANZ) and also by the British Elastic Rope Sports Association (BERSA). There are certain minimum criteria that are set out to make Bungy Jumping as safe as possible. These standards cover everything from the design of the jumping platform to the operational guidelines and staff training.
At Pattaya Bungy Jump we have incorporated these standards into our safety procedures. The first commercial Bungy Jump opened its doors in New Zealand in 1988 and within a year Pattaya Bungy Jump was born, the first Bungy Jump in South East Asia. Since that time our Jump Masters, Jump Controllers and crew have jumped over 80,000 people and our 3 Jump Masters have a combined Bungy Jump experience of over 40 years. This is the reason we are proud to be Thailand’s number one for Bungy Jumping.
You Are In Safe Hands
Here are 6 reasons you know you are in safe hands:
- We follow BERSA and SANZ safety guidelines
- We have more experience jumping than almost any other Bungy operation worldwide
- Every member of staff attends annual first aid training
- We perform exhaustive daily and weekly checks to keep you and our staff safe
- Everything is double checked
- We are the only Bungy Jump in Thailand that requires double harnessing (Full Body & Leg Restraints)
If you have any questions or concerns about safety just drop us an email and we will gladly let you know about our procedures, processes, how the ropes are made and how we keep everything in tip top condition.
Remember, Pattaya Bungy Jump is fully licensed and insured. We are not just the highest Bungy Jump in Thailand but the number one in Thailand.
Redundancy at Every Step
Perfect Safety Record
Jumpers Since Opening
Number of countries served