Combine your Bungy Jump with The Human Slingshot and ATV’s
Free High Definition Video
Video taken from four different cameras on the ground and on the crane to capture every angle of your jump
Every jumper receives a certificate of courage, hang it on your wall and prove to your friends you jumped Thailand’s highest Bungy Jump
All Jumpers are fully insured with our specialist Bungy Jumping policy. We also have full public liability insurance for all of our guests whilst at the park.
It’s just like Angry Birds in real life
Get strapped in to our full body harness, get pulled back horizontally 45m, then 3-2-1 launch. You will accelerate at around 3G, flying high over the roof of our Thai Garden restaurant, before gently swinging back and forth. Believe us, when we say this is like nothing you have seen or experienced before.
One of a kind
The original slingshot ride is in Utah, America and we are proud to be the first location outside of the US to have this thrilling attraction. For the past three years we have welcomed over 20,000 people to experience The Real Angry Birds.
- When you book online, you can pay by credit card OR choose cash on arrival
- All Jumpers must be a minimum weight of 40kg and maximum weight of 100kg
- Our Full Body Harnesses fit waist size of 38cm to 130cm
- Please remove everything from your pockets before jumping (Free lockers are provided)
- Wear comfortable clothes and its probably best not to have a big meal before you jump
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant then you should not jump.
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes.
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Under 16’s need to be acompanied by a parent or guardian